Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing) in Egham Surrey
Surrey Electrical Safety is a portable appliance testing company, based in Egham, Surrey. We will provide you with a professional, fast, reliable service at competitive prices. We work at times to suit you, day, night or weekends, minimising any disruption to your workforce.
- Our report and asset register are supplied to you within 48hrs by email or post
- Failed items are clearly marked and identified to you at the time of failure
- Our engineers are CRB checked and wear a uniform with a photo ID pass
- We have public liability insurance of at least £5 million
- It is our intention at all times to add real value to the service we deliver
Our engineers are trained to at least City & Guilds 2377, so you can be assured of the highest test standards.
PAT Testing Regulations
The electricity at work regulations (1989) state that all electrical equipment used in the working environment should be in a safe condition. The health and safety executive recommend that you comply with the regulations an inspection and testing schedule must be implemented at all work places. The frequency of this schedule will depend on the type of equipment and on the environment which it is being used.
Surrey Electrical Safety carry out all portable appliance testing in accordance with the current guidelines as laid out in the IEE code of practice for in service inspection and testing of electrical equipment.